disclaimer: some of this may no longer work due to external
dependencies. These are very old projects that I have kept here for historical purposes.
- JSON formatter - Tool to format JSON data in a readable way (Requires Web Workers
- Regular Expression Tester - Browser based RegExp tester which visualises the results of
the matches and captures. I produced this as most online regex testers use the Java regex engine, this one
- Dublin Bikes Assist - Having a subscription to the Dublin Bikes scheme, I decided to create a mobile friendly and useful site to help find
where the free bikes/stands are. (Requires Geolocation, works best on Android/iOS)
- Dublin Transit - Automatically finds the closest LUAS stop and list the upcoming departures. Also allows you to add Dublin Bus routes and find the nearest stop with times.
(Requires Geolocation, works best on Android/iOS) (Aug 2022, this no longer works due to
change in API)
- Full LED display <canvas> playground. - play around with all the in-built functions
of the above LED display (Requires Canvas support).
- WebGL photo wall - Uses WebGL in order to render a wall of photos. Randomly switching
photos after interval.
- SVG Charts - An example of cross browser charts dynamically created from data.
- SVG Real-time Chart - Chart using socket connection to Node.js server in order to
update in real-time. Update pushed from server to client. (Requires SVG/VML)
- Canvas Slideshow - Slideshow of images rendered using the